Sunday — July 27, 2015 — Cortland, California — in the Sacramento River Delta
• Enjoy the famous “Delta Breeze” among oodles of pears at this long-standing summer tradition in the Delta.
• The fair celebrates rural life.
• Live music and other entertainment — food and drink.
• It’s free.
• Except for cars—$10 per car.
• Pies go on sale from 9:00 a.m. until the last pie is sold.
• Parade starting at 1:00 p.m.
• Pair Fair’s Queen and Princess will be in the parade.
• The 2013 queen and princess were students at Delta High School. They were 17 years old, active in FFA (Future Farmers of America), played volleyball. Pear shape is not a requirement royal honor. Queen Camille Cox and Princess Gabrilla Cervantes:
• No dogs allowed.
* Sponsor categories:
• PEAR-fect Sponsors
• PEAR-digious Sponsors
• Su-PEAR Sponsors
• PEAR-tastic Sponsors
• PEAR Bin-full of Thanks Sponsors.
• More info: pearfair.org