For the Groaners from Grover page?
— — —
Yes, these belong on Groaners from Grover. Perhaps the full name of the page should be Groaners from Grover and Friends.
Puns for Higher IQs
- If you jump off the bridge in Paris, you are in Seine
- A man’s home is his castle, in a manor of speaking
- Dijon vu – the same mustard as before
- Practice safe eating – always use condiments
- Shotgun wedding – it’s a case of wife or death
- A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes
- Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion
- Reading while sunbathing makes you well red
- When two egotists meet, it’s an I for an I
- A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two tired
- What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead give away)
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana
- In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes
- She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
- If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed
- With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it
- Local Area Network in Australia – the LAN down under
- Every calendar’s days are numbered
- A lot of money is tainted – Taint yours and taint mine
- A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat
- He had a photographic memory that was never developed
- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large
- Once you’ve seen one shopping center, you’ve seen a mall
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis
- Santa’s helpers are subordinate clauses
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
What do you call a cow with only 2 legs?
What do you call a cow with no legs?
What do you call a cow that has just had an abotion?