• Races begin at 10:00 a.m.
• Some of the boats are engineering marvels — they compete for the coveted Pride of the Fleet Award
• Captain’s Award for the most creative team and boat
• Many of the boats actually float
• For boats that don’t float, there will be the Titanic Award for the best and most dramatic sinking
• Other activities:
• Treasure Dig 10:00 a.m.
• Volleyball Tournament 10:00 a.m.
• Watermelon Eating Contest 11:00 a.m.
Official website: http://cca.heber-springs.com/evtlisting.aspx?keyword=Cardboard%20Boat&class=B