University of Nebraska’s Lester F. Larsen Tractor Test & Power Museum
A Waterloo Boy 1920, the first tractor tested
This museum (click here) dates back to 1919 when Nebraska passed the legislation needed to construct a tractor testing laboratory on the ag campus of the University of Nebraska.
Lester F. Larsen was the Chief Engineer of the laboratory from 1946 to 1975. Lester was instrumental in starting the collection of historic tractor test equipment and tractors.
The museum was named after Lester in 1998.